Dream High, a chance to Fly high! ♥ COURAGE ♥
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 


Finally is FRIDAE!!

The CCA fair make me extremely tired..I have no idea how many time we have play the 3 pieces of songs...

This week I gt so many homework to be done...A.maths, Eng, Geo, Chinese...OMG....

Feel tat my English is damn poor..so going to pull up my socks....

I think tat i will soon be going through hell!!!

Yeah!! The drama i watching 霹雳MIT EP 10 is coming out 2Moro!!! I am so eager...

Can't wait for the "O" to be over..but still gt a few more months.

Worst still it starts on 13 OCT...3 DAYS after my Birthdae!!!!!
Why every time exam clashes with my birthdae???
I dun wat is happened to me todae..keep tripping over things..
1st is trip over the road kerb..then just now trip over the wire of my Room's fan!!


❤ "" was Posted On: Friday, January 9, 2009 @5:51:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ♪ ✿

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from ♥♥♥ Cursor from Images from ♥

♥ TagBoard ♫



Layout and banner proudly made by TeaCakeHouse
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ