Dream High, a chance to Fly high! ♥ COURAGE ♥
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 A need for a change.
Another month's gone! Half a year over.
Recently, I have gotten quite a few feedback  from my keyboard instructor and also colleagues on my confidence level. I'm at a stage where I doesn't want to meet new people, I just want be in my own world.
However, I can't be in this situation anymore. I need to make a change, I need to improve.

In the end, I applied for another job , besides my current job, which is event base. I have to force myself to get out of my comfort zone. Honestly, I'm aware of my own weakness. I don't take initiative unless other party initiates. For instance, we can be in the same course/class but I will never get to know you if you doesn't initiate. That's me, since poly days. I tried. Really.

Let see how it goes. Training on the 28th.  ^-^

Into the 2nd week of the summer semester, I'm almost drained out. For this semester, it seems that I have lost my motivation to study. Unexplainable. Most probably, I'm affected by the rest of my friends having their semester break.

PS: I wanna get to know you better but I doesn't have the courage.



 
Dinner with Hwee Yuan Ytd!  ♥



L♥.
"A need for a change." was Posted On: Wednesday, June 4, 2014 @11:08:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ♪

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

♥ TagBoard ♫



Layout and banner proudly made by TeaCakeHouse
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ