Dream High, a chance to Fly high! ♥ COURAGE ♥
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 A penny for my thought
Now I'm left with the last module for Summer Semester. Time to get a few days break away from studying because the last module as from the materials uploaded by Dr Janet . ZY seems to look very tedious. But I will get through the 1 month.



Last Saturday, I went for the Service Excellence Training at William Angliss Institute. Partially, I regretted why I applied for the event usher job alone instead of persuading my friends to go along. However, on the other hand, I felt that I have made a right decision because I stepped out of my comfort zone to conquer my fear. Through the training , I met people who came from different walks of life. The knowledge on providing quality customer service imparted was somehow much similar to what I have learnt in my diploma.3 years of studying Retail Management did helped me in someway. I would considered this training beneficial because sports hub paid for our training and we could get a certified WSQ certificate.However, there's still written & oral assessment before we  can made through it.

Recently, I started doing some serious reflection. What I want to do in life. How the part time jobs I'm taking up will benefit me in anyway. When my  music instructor questioned me on which career path I'm gonna take on after I get my degree, I could not give her a precise answer because I'm also uncertain of my goal in life....

I realized that I have been working hard. I'm really proud of myself. Ever since I'm 16 , I started working part time. I stopped relying on my parents for my monthly allowance when I'm 17. I learn to be independent since then and I work to pay for what I wanted. I don't buy branded stuffs, etc. Maybe that's why my parents allowed me to pursue what I have interest in, from learning language to music. Besides that, I have no curfew , I could go overseas with my friends during holiday. I'm really fortunate. Because of my situation, I have grown to be mature in my thoughts and actions. The parents at my working place are always saying that I'm sensible and hardworking, and how  can I  juggle between work and study. Believe me, you can handle them well if you have parents in their 50's still working hard to lessen your tuition fees burden. And yes, I have no social life. I work from morning to evening every weekends, and sometimes after school. But I still believe that few more years down the road, my life will be better than now. Not only that, one of my friend's situation is worrying. Besides Univ fees & Poly repayments, she had an additional house mortgage to pay. And she's of the same age as me. However, we are optimistic that our life will be better after we get through all these hardship. The hurdles in our life.

 Another thought in mind was regarding to my FB status few days ago.
About few of my surrounding friends, are rushing to get into a relationship status. I personally feel that we should not rush into getting a bf because your friends are attached. You will definitely regret if you did things that go against your own principles. I'm 21 this year but I'm not worried about having no bf. Maybe it's not the right time, just let natural take course. On the other hand, for those that have mutual feelings for each other, cherish each other and don't have to worry about if you will break up in the future (You should know who you are if you happen to read my blog).

....





L♥.
"A penny for my thought" was Posted On: Tuesday, July 1, 2014 @8:32:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ♪

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

♥ TagBoard ♫



Layout and banner proudly made by TeaCakeHouse
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ