Dream High, a chance to Fly high! ♥ COURAGE ♥
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Dilemma
3rd week into Summer II.
I'm getting sick of COM 240, largely due to the format. Test, Presentation, Test, Presentation.
That makes my life terrible.

Went to see the AA today, it turns out well. Anyway, the earliest I could graduate will be in Sem 7.
So I was pondering over what I asked the AA. Should I take on an internship before the last sem? Since I'll still graduate early. But what I'm worry is about my remaining free electives. Am I able to get what I want.

Oh ya! By the way,  I'm somehow happy with my Fall 2014 schedule. Initially, I dropped my COM 337 before the add & drop date. Aftermath,  I spent the next few days regretting my decision. However, I managed to get a better timing as compared to my original class which is at 3.30pm. Who wants to go school at that timing >.<

So here's my timetable!

Initial~

After~

Quite clean eh. But, ... 4 days morning class. Still,  it is better than the 3.30pm class which will totally mess up my work schedules. Though I'm in different class with most of my friends, I'm still looking forward to making new friends. And I also added Social Psy to the initially given 3 mods, it sounds interesting.

*** I need to get more "A"s for the following few semesters in order to get my distinctions. 

NTS :  I have 4 months left to decide on whether to take on a 3 mths internship.




L♥.
"Dilemma" was Posted On: Thursday, July 24, 2014 @10:29:00 PM | 0 lovely comments ♪

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

♥ TagBoard ♫



Layout and banner proudly made by TeaCakeHouse
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ