Dream High, a chance to Fly high! ♥ COURAGE ♥
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Recent thoughts~
Gotten a Fever and Sore Throat on a no-sch day. That's the worse combination ever.
I admit I'm a work maniac. Working whenever I'm free: after sch, or weekends.
But I took leave yesterday.
铁人也有生病的时候。 
The last time I fell sick was like ..last year?
Lucky that I gave my keyboard lesson a miss, or else I'll be singing off pitch. That would be so embarrassing.
Hopefully, I'll get back my voice before the presentation later on.

Mentioning about presentation, the group I was assigned to was really awesome. That's why I'm so stress to the extent of waking up at 2am yesterday to print the peer evaluation form, because I thought it was presentation day. I'm mad.

Back to my main focus of this post.
Previously,  I have been casually asking around for people's 1st impression of me when they first met me.
Common answers: COLD . COOL . LOOKS DIFFICULT TO APPROACH.

However, that's not who I am.
If you get to know me well, I can laugh and talk openly to you.
I tend to get awkward easily. I don't take initiative because I have no guts.
Low confidence is my greatest weakness. However, I'm proud to say my strength  that I'm independent.
One reason for my awkwardness is that my friends are mostly all girls.
I grew up snatching things and quarreling with my sister, while most of my friends have younger/ older brother. I want an older brother too.( That is still my wish now, I'm silly.) .
Like what my cousin says, " why you always go out with 查某? ". Haha. What do you want me to do?

Recently, I have been asked by different people (including my dad) so many times "No bf?"
The moment I step out of the lift, my neighbour was like "Dinner with BF?"
With my character & personalities, ... relationship seems to be out of question.
But I'm not those with high maintenance, haha.
Friends around me are getting into relationship, though sometimes I may admire them. 
However, I 'm not in a rush. I will takes what it comes.Why rush.

What is most important to me is what I want in life.
Friends and colleagues will sometimes question me " Why are you working so hard? ".
That was what I was taught from young : Whatever you want to achieve, you have to figure it out yourself.
As long I do the right things, my parents will give me their support. Ever since Secondary sch, I have been on my own. My parents do not care about my grades anymore. They have the mindset that if you fail, that's your problem. If you want allowance, go find a job.

That's where I learn to be independent and discipline. And this type of education actually works on a lazy bum like me. After all, I'm still a human. I'll still get tired of  SCH, WORK, LIFE. :D

Some parents at my workplace were like why are you so discipline, well-behaved. 


=  I grew up with my parents whipping me with canes whenever I didn't get a full mark for my spelling.
 = I stayed up late at night to redo my Chinese writing (Or whatever you call that). I'm trained.

Strict MUM.

But, nowadays, most parents I met are too protective of their child. No matter what, it's other people's fault , their child is always correct. I'm glad my parents brought me up like this. I learn things the hard way but I'm certain of what I should do or not do.

Sis's Graduation. But I'm smiling the widest as if I was the one graduating. Haha.



Shall turn in early today. The fever & sore throat is killing me. Anw, TGIF, & presentation day.


L♥.

Labels: ,

"Recent thoughts~" was Posted On: Friday, July 25, 2014 @12:12:00 AM | 0 lovely comments ♪

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

♥ TagBoard ♫



Layout and banner proudly made by TeaCakeHouse
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ