Dream High, a chance to Fly high! ♥ COURAGE ♥
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 What makes you down, makes you stronger.
Recently, from my conversation & also complaints, it's all about unhappiness at work.
I'm really starting to dislike my job, my responsibilities.
 I enjoyed my work for the past 2 years but till recent, I have stopped looking forward to work.
What was once others' responsibilities, became mine today. Unfairness.

Responsibilities stacking up.  Parents' complaints. I knew I have to face all these when I first started off, but now I seems to be the one right at the front facing all these. Other staffs may say words of comfort like " Ignore them", etc. I appreciate the thoughts, however I can't help it but to take all these unfairness seriously.

I promised to stop complaint over work but I failed. I tried. What I was told was that "You are too soft". Sorry but that's me. The real me. I can't change that? In just a few months, I have experienced all kinds of situations & people. - Happiness, Sadness, Anger, Disappointment. 
Though it's inevitable for a service line job to be always enjoyable ...

I can't possibly convince myself to ignore everything. Other staffs actually think that someone will do it eventually, yup me. I have tried to ignore too but in the end everything came back to me.

What I can do now, is to think positively. Try not to be affected so easily (which is hard).

To learn in life you have to hit rock bottom.

Shall forget all these negative feelings after a sleep, gonna embrace my new sch term with a positive mindset. Another thing I shall try to refrain from getting my negative thoughts and complaints all over my social media platforms.

Nightz~

* Spring semester's starting.


L♥.
"What makes you down, makes you stronger." was Posted On: Monday, January 26, 2015 @12:51:00 AM | 1 lovely comments ♪

« Older posts

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

♥ TagBoard ♫



Layout and banner proudly made by TeaCakeHouse
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ